Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Today was the trip to the zoo. It was fun and I saw a lot of different animals and what they did. I saw some meercats or something fighting all of the kids enjoyed it. Only afterwards they started whining "I'm hungryyyyy. When's lunch?". I started getting annoying (excuse me for complaining).
At lunch I bought a hot dog, fries, and a huge jug of lemonade. The lemonade was really good so I poured some into my water bottle. Not sure if I can do that. I don't know.
Later we went to an invertebrate exhibit. We saw a crab being fed half an oyster. The crab was really vicious to it. It was tearing and nabbing ferociously at it. Little after that Ba?o's phone ran out of memory. No more pictures after that.
Later I had to take someone to the very entrance of the zoo for him to catch up with his group which took a long time especially because it was uphill. Then I went all the way down the zoo to the petting zoo. Then all of the back up to the entrance where everybody was waiting for my group to leave. I got a pretty bad headache out of that...

No comments: