Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anger, DIscomfort...A Broken Bond

Every time Ba?o and Bo^/ fight, it scares everyone. When Bo and Me. fight, every one's scared. When all three of them fight at the same time...it's too much for words. Me. was screaming at Ba?o saying he was stupid, Bo^/ has a stern voice, and Ba?o was acting really hostile about the whole thing. I know how everybody must be feeling right now. Anger. Rage. Maybe even hatred. Only Hua^n and I don't feel this. I feel the discomfort and slight sadness. I only wish for my family to stop fighting like this. Every week this happens. Another fight. The same reason over and over again. And I'm afraid to stop them from going at it again and again. When I ask them, they blame each other for these fights. The way I see it, mostly themselves they have to blame. Bo^/ feels anger right after something happens to him that's bad and then carries it over to the next thing that happens badly. Ba?o feels hostile during the fights and sadly he doesn't learn. And Me. overreacts to the situation and starts shouting at the first moment of disagreement. I believe we can never find peace in this household ever again... Can we?

No comments: