Sunday, January 4, 2009

Looking Back

Usually at the end of long and nice vacations, it pains me to know that school is coming. Before I go to school, I'd like a look back at the vacation and see if I actually can call it relaxing.

I remember I made a small paper dragon sculpture. It was relaxing, enjoyable, and it helped me keep my imagination running. I only colored part of it but it left place for me to keep improving, then.

I know that I played a lot, too. I made a large amount of progress in my Animal Crossing game. I only could not play for about some time due to being so busy or not choosing to. Well, at least I'm now and am ready for some school assignments.

The trip to New Jersey was nice. It was extremely expensive, though. I hope that it was worth the cost for everyone. Although I believe that Mai Anh should have eaten more the first time we ate at the buffet. She only ate two slices of pizza. Not worth $15.

I also memorized the states and capitals of the U.S. and the territories and Provinces of Canada. After the harsh studying, I believe I will get an "A" on that test on Friday.

Much more has happened during the vacation so looking back wouldn't be so hard now that I got some out. Spring Break will be fun, too.

No comments: