Monday, June 22, 2009

"Battered economy won't stop July 4 fireworks"



This article I read states that more people will celebrate the 4th of July more than last year despite the economy. About 5 million more people will celebrate than last year. It is unknown for the reason behind this, though. Although, the celebrators may be more cautious on the costs due to the oil price spike.

The article didn't state much but it had me thinking of how we should celebrate. I keep thinking of how we should set up some small fireworks in the street and watch them light up. I remember how it was when I did it with my friends. Now I want to share this experience with my family. Now I just need to have Bo^/ agree with it and the rest of the family and where to set it up during the party and also hope for a cool, clear evening.

1 comment:

Vương Quốc Anh (Ly) said...

The picture & link do not show up. Can you fix them? Need help, let me know.